Attract

“It is only when you love yourself deeply and without condition,
that it becomes effortless to attract the very thing
your heart desires most.”

~Robyn Lee

You might recall meeting the fellow pictured below in my post entitled,
Observe « THROUGH THE HEALING LENS

He and the mermaid above have not yet met, and reside in different locales,
but I expect they will find each other very soon. 😉

1. Robyn – this is amazing – what a creative post and so wise. I feel enriched by your wisdom and the way you weave words, concepts and photos together in a way that makes me smile, and think and explore. Love Julie

May 7, 2012 at 12:45 AM

• Julie – heartfelt thanks to you. It really makes me feel good to know some of what I do here is helpful or uplifting to others. Such a lovely compliment about my attempt to create interesting or thought-provoking posts. It’s all good for my soul as well ~ and part of my own “healing work”. Very touched that you honored my blog by posting a link to it on yours today. Much Gratitude and Love ~ Robyn Lee

May 7, 2012 at 9:05 PM

2. such incipient incandescence well portrayed, Robyn

May 7, 2012 at 1:31 AM

• 🙂 Yes – a love affair waiting to happen… I like that Dean! Thanks so much for your thoughtful comment! RL

May 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM

3. your words attract me more this time and they are so true…Ones that I must remember…Wonderful way to start the day

May 7, 2012 at 6:11 AM

• Thank you kindly David! I am so glad you enjoyed, and found the post helpful.
      And one more ….

“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
      – Buddha

Sending good thoughts your way tonight…RL

May 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM

4. Will you charge a matchmaker’s fee if this statuesque couple does end up together?

Steve Schwartzman

May 7, 2012 at 7:04 AM

• LOL! Thanks Steve ~ so enjoyed your comment. And to answer, no I will no tcharge a dime. It would delight me if they find one another, though first they must love themselves deeply and completely, or the relationship will never work! The rest will unfold naturally. 🙂 Had a lot of fun with this post, guess I’m a hopeless romantic at heart.

May 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM

5. Kathy

Lovely Robyn.

May 7, 2012 at 7:37 AM

• Thank you Kathy. I know you can testify to the message this post reflects. So happy for you… Sending Love!

May 7, 2012 at 9:26 PM

6. Love this Robyn..they are a beautiful pair….

May 7, 2012 at 7:39 AM

• Thank you Meryl….yes, I love this “couple to be” as well. Still amazed that I randomly found them to model for me 🙂 xo

May 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM

7. Michaelangelo

Two star crossed lovers? How fortunate are we who do not have to spend our bronzed lives on desolate beaches searching for each other but never finding, much like Sisyphus rolling his futile stone.

May 7, 2012 at 9:15 PM

• Yes Michaelangelo – we are fortunate in this way….but soon these two will be united and live happily ever after…. 🙂

May 7, 2012 at 9:29 PM

8. statues have built a love affair, how sweet was that! 🙂 will follow you around 🙂

May 7, 2012 at 11:46 PM

• Thanks for visiting jymiely. So glad you enjoyed these statues and their escapades. You are always welcome here! RL

May 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM

9. It’s that “loving yourself deeply and without condition” part that is SO hard! I agree 100%, if you can do that, you will no doubt attract what is meant to be. So insightful, and I love the star-crossed statues separated by only distance!

May 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM

• Oh thank you so much KT. Yes, I agree “so hard” — we tend to say, “I’ll be satisfied (love myself) when….” So many conditions we set for ourselves. This is the real inner work, I know. I’m so glad you enjoyed the star-crossed lovers too. This was such a spontaneous unfolding of a post series for me. Lots of fun indeed!! Sending you good thoughts today 🙂 RL

May 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

10. i dunno … if these 2 ever meet, there may be plenty of marble chips flying around …
    in an awesome kind of way of course …:)

May 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

• 🙂 you are the best Jimi -love your spirit and sense of humor as well…

May 8, 2012 at 10:21 PM