Unreachable

“To focus dauntlessly on that which may seem unreachable
and far away, may be all that it takes
to set your soul ablaze.”

~ Robyn Lee

1. Beautiful shot of a golden, shining moment. What can be better than a sky gilded in gold to set the soul ablaze?

May 6, 2012 at 12:23 AM

• Beautiful comment KT… Yes – love your expression ” a sky gilded in gold” as that is exactly how it appeared!! All-encompassing, and otherworldly in many ways. Thank you and wonderful to have you back!

May 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM

2. wonderful shot, Robyn – and I agree…

May 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM

• Thanks kindly Dean! Always appreciate 🙂

May 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM

• as do I, Robyn – glad to see you liked some of the poems..

May 6, 2012 at 1:01 AM

• Yes – when I get to visit your site, it’s always a treat Dean!

May 6, 2012 at 1:03 AM

• Oh…and THE HERALD has arrived…Looking forward:)

May 6, 2012 at 1:07 AM

• love to hear what you think about my book, Robyn..:-)

May 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM

• It’s perfect reading material for me right now Dean. My brain is somewhat possessed by the high dose of steroids that was administered at my spine procedure 😦 ,and my focus is a bit disturbed, but I’m able to absorb and enjoy your collection of short poems! Thank you so much for providing a bit of respite. Best always… RL

May 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

3. You are such an AMAZING photographer.

May 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM

• Oh Mari ~muchas gracias! So flattered:)

May 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

4. This is one of those rare ones, Robyn…It’s simply magical and YOU are magical as well:)))

May 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

• Well – now I’ll give you the second “wow” of the day ~ Such a lovely compliment David… Sending Love and Light all the way to Tampa!

May 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM

• Felt it:)) Thank you Robyn

May 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM

5. Ahhhh…wonderful, Robyn….and your quote is equally prophetic…

May 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM

• Thanks Meryl…yes it is a bit of an “Ahhhh” effect! Will return to it daily for that 🙂 Thank you for your thoughtful comment!

May 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM

6. The sky opened
    a cylinder of light
    a portal from beyond
    and we paused our tasks
    beneath the golden warmth
    and knew there was beauty to be found.

May 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM

• William this is just perfect! I’m so touched that my image inspired you to pen such magnificent words. Thank you from the heart. And yes – it is as though the sky opened… and all stood still as that cylinder of light of cast its beautiful spell upon us all! If you don’t mind – I may repost this one on a future date, along side your wonderful poem and credit you:) Sending warm thoughts your way today…

May 6, 2012 at 2:30 PM

• Of course Robyn, I would be honored.

May 6, 2012 at 4:46 PM

7. I like your words and colors of this beautiful photograph, the immensity as we should be grateful when we look at the honey-colored sky. With respect to your dog, nice, but it must be restless. Ducks of your other post and are also very nice, good explanation that alertness to sleep. Perhaps we can also look through the heart during sleep. You knew that the heart can see?
    Buenas Noches¡ Buen comienzo en tu semana…

May 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

• Well Carlos thank your sweet comment. You made me laugh about my puppy dog !! He is probably craving more attention from me as he loves to be held and to play ball. I’ve been less attentive lately unfortunately. I think you are right about sleep re -“Protect” ~ the duck post. The heart is a lens of sorts too… our deepest instincts emanate from the heart!! Adios for now my friend! And may your new week be bright and happy!!

May 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM

8. Amazing photography and beautiful words- You are an amazing lady

May 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM

• Thanks so much Cynthia… I so appreciate your kind words. Not sure how amazing, but certainly doing my best 🙂 Sweet dreams!!

May 7, 2012 at 12:19 AM

9. Fantastic colors!

May 7, 2012 at 10:58 AM

10. after reading your words here, i wanted to share something with you Robyn …
    there is a rather obscure healing methodology book out there that may be a good tool to turn to in your arsenal when needed if you are interested, it has helped me tremendously through difficult times and countless others as well and it may help you too … it was published back in 1997 by John Fox and it is called ” Poetic Medicine : The Healing Art of Poem – Making ” … google it if ya want, read the synopsis and decide for yourself … thanks again for the share and best wishes to you my friend …:)

May 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

• Sounds really great Jimi!! Thank you… always looking to expand this arsenal of mine. Should start a new blog just sharing all the things I’ve tried over 20 years. Poetic Medicine sounds perfect. Going to order it right now 🙂 Blessings to you always! RL

May 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM