Temptation

When sweet temptation stares you down
Do not despair for you have found;
That sacred place dwelled deep inside
Where vital sparks ofย you reside

~ RL

Lovely verse to go with your photo.

May 28, 2012 at 11:58 PM

2. Thanks Victoria ~ appreciate ๐Ÿ™‚

May 29, 2012 at 12:00 AM

3. Okay, now you are getting too good – hehe! This is wonderful. Jx

May 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM

4. Thanks sweet Julie… you are too good to me ๐Ÿ™‚ This is a leap for me leaving the world of nature to feature candy –fun to do though. I’m so pleased you enjoyed it. Temptation isn’t necessarily a bad thing right? I know that 1st college you attended would have something different to say… but hey, there are always new ways to view these deep topics ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sending Love!

May 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM

5. Chris

I have to agree with Julie, you really are getting good at this, this quote is amazing. I hope everything is as okay as it can be over there Robyn.

May 29, 2012 at 3:59 AM

• Chris thanks so much. Not sure where this surfaced from, but I think true that temptation means that we are feeling and alive – all good! Working on hanging in over here…moment to moment ~ ๐Ÿ˜‰

May 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM

6. ahhhh…the skittles and the m and m’s with peanuts…drool…it’s an event to go to your blog:)

May 29, 2012 at 6:10 AM

• ‘drool’ – gave me a good giggle David – thank you! Personally I’ll take a Cadbury chocolate bar over these sweet treats any day…but would not have made as vibrant a photo ๐Ÿ™‚ In any case — had to express my feelings on the subject of temptation…. it’s gotten such a BAD RAP!
      Sending love and light as always ~

May 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM

7. So much fun…and temptation is just the right title….there’s always that struggle inside when we can’t have what we want…:)

May 29, 2012 at 7:45 AM

• Thanks Meryl! An adventure to escape my ‘nature world’ just every now and then. I could not ignore the sight of these treats ๐Ÿ™‚

Temptation… is it all bad? My conclusion was that it implies we are sensing, feeling and alive ~ so actually a blessing we should accept and embrace (cautiously) ๐Ÿ˜‰ xo

May 29, 2012 at 12:33 PM

• Cautiously…that’s the operative word here….xox

May 29, 2012 at 5:14 PM

• ๐Ÿ˜‰ exactly!

May 29, 2012 at 7:28 PM

8. Very interesting

May 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

• Thanks Renee, an attempt at something outside of nature ~ and what better than colorful candy dispensers. Remember that feeling when a child and leaving the grocery store and just longing for that penny to put in the machine to see which gum ball would be yours?? ๐Ÿ™‚

May 29, 2012 at 12:48 PM

9. Nandini

Nice photo. ๐Ÿ™‚

May 29, 2012 at 11:06 AM

• Much appreciate that Nandini~ thank you so much for your comment! Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

May 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM

10. rainbow colors all arriving at one destination – good to see that focus, Robyn

May 29, 2012 at 11:15 AM

• Glad you liked the vibrant aesthetics here Dean. Thank you so much for your comment ๐Ÿ™‚

May 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

11. Had no idea it was candy! Well I have lost that battle many times without so much as a whimper. Great angle and depth of field.

May 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM