“The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and power of contemplation…”

Candid subject featured in my photo today, contemplating life– while snapping photos of the

Shinnicock Bay, is me

~ Robyn Lee

Special thanks to guest photographer, SBS, for capturing this moment!

1. eremophila

A very fitting quote for the image 🙂

March 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM

2. Those massive piers in the water immediately reminded me of your inner strength, and support founded upon something very deep and unwavering. Very powerful — Great shot!

March 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

• Oh ktlee – that is really a beautiful interpretation and right on the money as far as where I’m at right now… more seeking that deep and unwavering strength but as they say – “walk-the-walk”! Not always an easy task for me though. So glad you liked the shot and it had deeper meaning for you too!

March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

3. Beautiful shot.

March 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM

• Thank you so much ladyfi. I felt it represented what I’m experiencing emotionally right now – so felt it was timely to post. I have a bunch I shots I took that day with similar effects, but of course without me in the pictures. I welcomed the opportunity to be “featured” in one of my own posts! Spring is a good season for contemplation! Thanks for stopping by – I appreciate.

March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

The coloring, textures and giant pylons — as if you’ve landed on the shores of a faraway planet. I like the contrast between the lightness of the beach, the mossy green stones and deep blue water… is it really that intensely blue?? Magnifcient!

March 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM

• Thank you Ivy…love your interpretation. I thought similar…like a far-away land:) I checked out the bunch of photos I took that day (unedited) to see about water color and yes – it does look like a deep dark blue in all of them. I think partially it is the way the sun was reflecting on the bay, and it’s very deep water which may add to that effect! So glad you liked it. Was a tough dayi/week and I truly was in a state of ‘contemplation’! RL

March 15, 2012 at 7:36 PM