- My Story
- About This Blog
- Navigating Obstacles
- Analysis of “Self-Portrait”
- Childhood Found
- Crossing Over
- Doubt (Pain shadow V)
- Equilibrium (Pain Shadow IV)
- Freewheeling ~ narrative
- Healing Journey ~ update
- I Want To Know ~ Pain Shadow Series part VI
- Mars and Venus on a Perch
- Mono No Aware
- My Own Place
- My Pain Shadow – II
- Robyn Lee’s Own Little Sun-Climbers, Summer 1996
- Symbolic meaning of feathers
- Transform (Pain Shadow III)
- Vision of Trust
- Wisdom: More info on ‘Hooter’ The Great Horned Owl…
- Pain Shadow Series
- Beloved ~ The Meeting ~ William Ricci
- Enchantment ~ Emily Dickenson
- Golden Threads ~ by David Whitman
- Imagine A Woman
- Knowledge, by Philip Memmer
- Ode To A Butterfly
- Passion-Flower~~~ by Lady Day
- Reckless Poem, by Mary Oliver
- Song of The Flower
- Sonnet Sequence: On Cinderella, by~Julie Catherine
- The Broken Wings ~ By Kahil Gibran
- The Cloud ~ by, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- The Guest House ~ by Rumi
What a lovely scene! A perfect title too 🙂
February 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Thanks Elizabeth. Glad you enjoyed!
February 23, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Really beautiful photo, Robyn. Makes me feel calm and rested just by looking at it.
That’s the type of scene we should look at every day (to remind us of the simple beauty in Nature).
February 23, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Thanks Victoria! This one may be a good one to meditate on during more hectic times. So glad you liked it.
February 23, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Beautiful place, the blue and golden tones are soothing. Wonderful image.
February 23, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Thanks dianne. Yes I’m lucky to live in a very beautiful land. Some of the prettiest beaches in the country. So happy you liked the image and found it soothing. I like the tones as well:)
February 23, 2012 at 9:49 AM
This is a very interesting photo. I love the color of the water and the sky and the sand by the shoreline looks like a hand with the palm facing upwards.
February 23, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Oh wow Renee… thanks. I just looked more closely and could see the palm of a hand as well. That can have some very cool spiritual meaning too (hand of G-d/hamsa). I had appreciated the sand sculpture there – but you are pretty observant to notice the hand! xo
February 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Very interesting sand formations and very apt quote!
February 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM
February 25, 2012 at 9:09 PM