Serenity

“You cannot perceive beauty, but with a serene mind.”
~Henry David Thoreau

1. Elizabeth

What a lovely scene! A perfect title too 🙂

February 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Really beautiful photo, Robyn. Makes me feel calm and rested just by looking at it.
    That’s the type of scene we should look at every day (to remind us of the simple beauty in Nature).

February 23, 2012 at 5:35 AM

• Thanks Victoria! This one may be a good one to meditate on during more hectic times. So glad you liked it.

February 23, 2012 at 9:48 AM

3. dianne - life as i see it

Beautiful place, the blue and golden tones are soothing. Wonderful image.

February 23, 2012 at 6:59 AM

• Thanks dianne. Yes I’m lucky to live in a very beautiful land. Some of the prettiest beaches in the country. So happy you liked the image and found it soothing. I like the tones as well:)

February 23, 2012 at 9:49 AM

4. Renee Braunstein

This is a very interesting photo. I love the color of the water and the sky and the sand by the shoreline looks like a hand with the palm facing upwards.

February 23, 2012 at 9:55 AM

5. Oh wow Renee… thanks. I just looked more closely and could see the palm of a hand as well. That can have some very cool spiritual meaning too (hand of G-d/hamsa). I had appreciated the sand sculpture there – but you are pretty observant to notice the hand! xo

February 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Very interesting sand formations and very apt quote!

February 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM