Dance

Wild creatures
Dancing to chants of  balmy evening wind
Graceful yet exotic
Uninhibited
I watch in awe

~Robyn Lee

1. That’s beautiful…three different planes to catch the eye…fore, middle, and background images. Very nice. 🙂

April 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

• seekraz – So appreciate your terrific comment. Yes – the three planes give a certain depth and drama I think — had fun with this one:)

April 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM

• You’re very welcome…it’s beautiful. 🙂

April 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

2. Lovely in every way. You have such a way with words!

April 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

• Oh Julie… thank you so much. Means a lot:) Thinking of you a lot and hoping today flows smoothly for you.

April 9, 2012 at 12:00 PM

3. “I watch in awe” That really describes the nature lover and attached to a photo a bit mysterious….wonderful!!

April 9, 2012 at 5:46 AM

• Thank you David. So glad you enjoyed. For me, better than going to the ballet! Nature can be mesmerizing in its simplest form:)

April 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

4. Renee Braunstein

very nice

April 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM

• Thanks Renee… was a fun one to do!

April 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM

5. Appreciating your post, I now can see the dance and music of the wind, simple, natural. Motivator for a monday.
    Thanks Robyn.
    Adiós
    Carlos

April 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

• So kind of you Carlos. Thank you for commenting. So glad you could see the dance as I did:) Hope your Monday went well!

April 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM

6. Jill

Fantastic shot! Beautiful texture and colors.

April 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

• Thank you kindly Jilll — i wondered if this might be something that appealed to you! So glad you appreciated it!!

April 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

This image is gorgeous! A tangle of brambles in the foreground, in front of a sea of wheatish fronds… and a dark, deeply seductive forest not far behind. The patterns change from chaos to order as well — so much richness for the eye to enjoy. And I love that you think of the flora as “Wild creatures dancing…”

April 9, 2012 at 4:57 PM

• Thank you so much Ivy! I absolutely love your wriitng style. Any time you would like to do a poem or narrative for my blog, please just let me know:) Seems you and I saw a lot of the same symbolism in this image. I really am having a great time becming aware of how much beauty and excitement exists in the natural world. It’s a perfect form of entertainment for me these days too…So happy you enjoyed the post!

April 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM

• Ivy

Thank you Robyn! Your photos easily inspire poetry — will definitely write one soon 🙂 I agree — so much beauty to explore in nature – just have to pay attention…

April 10, 2012 at 9:53 PM

8. Beautiful landscape with many contrasts and textures.

April 10, 2012 at 5:57 AM