Marvel

“In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.”
~ Aristotle

1. Love it – beautiful!

March 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM

2. Thank you jm! Almost skipped posting tonight as have not been feeling well enough to walk as of late… and then stumbled on this one and decided it deserved a platform!! It’s the little things sometimes – you know? Thanks for checking in!!

March 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM

3. Renee Braunstein

Interesting to look at

March 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM

• Thanks Renee… sometimes take really zooming in on a subject like this to get a different perspective!

March 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Love how the close-up focus on dead brown leaves turns them into a thing of beauty! Causes us to pause and examine an everyday bit of something thats almost detritus and really see it.

March 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM

5. Thank you Ivy! Yes – never really imagined being able to mediate on a cluster of dried/dead leaves, but this photo just captured my attention last night when I was in a lot of pain and wondering what image to use for my daily post. As I stared at it I became intrigued with the character and mood the image reflected for me. Phototherapy — a good thing:)

March 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I really like dried leaves as a photo subject (perhaps even more than live ones).

I think they have more character. Nice shot, Robyn.

March 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM

7. New appreciation for dried leaves – YES! Thanks Victoria:)

March 8, 2012 at 10:05 PM

8. dianne - "life as i see it" - "just because"

marvelous quote and photo, love this pop of color.. ; )

March 11, 2012 at 5:40 AM

9. Thank you dianne!! 🙂

March 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM

This reminds me a lot of the “green man” — can just kind of make out his face…

March 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM

11. I keep looking for him. Not sure I can see the face,,perhaps the eyes are hole within the cluster of leaves?

March 16, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Have to use yoru imagination a bit… which is one of the great things about this image 🙂

March 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM

13. Oh wow… these are wonderful animations of green man! Now can totally see it in ‘Marvel’ — who knew?! Thanks for sharing these Ivy 🙂

March 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM