Work

“The highest reward for a person’s toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.”

~ John Ruskin

1. Wonderful quote and picture.

March 5, 2012 at 12:50 AM

2. Thanks jm! Appreciate!

March 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM

3. You always seem to find such perfect quotes for all your beautiful pics. Where do you get them all from?

March 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM

• Thanks Amy! The quotes come from various sources. It ‘s great when I find a perfect match!! Sometimes not able so reserve the right to use poetry, essay or just a title! Glad you are enjoying!!

March 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Great shot Robyn.
    I love the texture in the leaves and grass you’ve captured. Nice contrast against the smooth sides of the cart.

March 6, 2012 at 5:57 AM

5. Thanks Victoria. This shot really took on a ‘mood’ when I went into the black & white tones. I think it does have a lot to do with the way the contrast is defined with this color scheme!

March 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Lots of great texture and atmosphere here. Love how you’ve managed to take something ordianry and make it almost magical!

March 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM

7. Aww.. thanks Ivy. Yes – it just sort of happened…. this wheelbarrow suddenly became very interesting to me in that image. Not really sure why I took the shot – guess it appealed to me in person too, but in the image I was taken away by it on a different level.

March 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM