Robyn’s Poetry Shirt

Originally posted on Art Gowns:

Were you ever inspired to send your Fairy God Sister something very, very special?

Photo © Robyn Lee

Photo © Robyn Lee

If you have then I know your Fairy God Sister went to the hospital for a surgery that could change her life. Here is a message from Robyn.

With all my heart, I thank you in advance for sending prayers out  … My big day is Thursday at the NY Hospital for Special Surgery. I will be having a difficult and complex Total Hip Replacement for Congenital Hip Dysplasia by Dr. Edwin Su. I was told to expect a lengthy recovery process… but HOPEFULLY this will be the start of something VERY GOOD!

Love and Blessings Always!
Robyn
Photo © Robyn Lee

Photo © Robyn Lee

So, I sent, Robyn, my FGS, one of the Gautier “Corsets Charming” all wrapped up securely in a “Poetry Shirt”.

This “Poetry Shirt” is an idea we…

View original 360 more words

1. My darling FGS Robyn!
    So many love you. So many are waiting for you to return to your blog , and write more beautiful poetry for us.
    I love you, and I am waiting because I know you will be here again.
    Your FGS Resa xoxoxo until eternity!

January 6, 2014 at 9:26 PM

• Dearest FGS Resa ~ sending love and deep gratitude ~ I am home now, safe and beginning my recovery process…. I know your gifts brought me protection and soothing during my surgery and hospital stay. Forever, Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:15 AM

• FGS Robyn,
        Welcome home! xoxo It’s great to see you blogging, again… even if it’s just a bit here and there.
        Love and love,
        FGS Resa

January 16, 2014 at 1:53 PM

2. I love you Ms. Robyn, good blessings from me to you and hurry up & heal, get better and return to your fans…including me. Namaste

January 6, 2014 at 9:36 PM

• Thank you my dear friend ~ I am touched and blessed to know you. Home safely now, and beginning recovery. Blessings and Love Always ~ Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:19 AM

• Thats the best news I’ve heard all year!!!
        ;-)

January 15, 2014 at 12:20 PM

3. Reblogged – love you Robyn!

January 6, 2014 at 9:43 PM

• Huge Hugs Julie ~ Love and Friendship Always x Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:19 AM

• The feeling is mutual!

January 17, 2014 at 6:12 AM

4. Hello my beautiful loving friend. Sending all my heartfelt prayers and positive energy your way. I am with you in spirit – today, this week, Thursday and on and on. You are so precious to me! All my love, Penny xo

January 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM

• Have missed you beautiful Penny ~ Thank you for all your prayers and healing energy sent my way. I could feel them, and know they helped get me through the surgical process without issue. I am so very lucky to have your love and support ~ Hugs and Kisses! x Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:22 AM

• Missing you too – like crazy, Robyn! I’m there in spirit and with much love, each day! xoxo Penny

January 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM

5. Reblogged this on TheWhyAboutThis.

January 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM

6. eremophila

A million best wishes and prayers for success in all manner!

January 6, 2014 at 10:03 PM

• So grateful eremophilia ~ Thank you lovely lady! x Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:22 AM

7. Julie Catherine

Dear Resa and Robyn – you have no idea how much I’ve been thinking of you, Robyn! Sending positive energies and many prayers for successful surgery and a complete and smooth recovery. The Poetry Shirt is gorgeous! What a beautiful idea and lovely sharing … and wonderful to see our lovely Robyn modelling it. I love this so much. Sending much love and gentle hugs; I can’t wait until you’re back with your family and friends. ~ Love, Julie xoxox

January 6, 2014 at 10:06 PM

• Julie – First HUGE HUG! Thank you for all the positive wishes and prayers for me — they were felt – and, no doubt, helped me through this first step. I agree, Resa is incredible and this shirt and pendant means the world to me. Of course I modeled it when received with the intention of showing ONLY Resa ~ but could not deny her when she asked if she could create this post. I am truly blessed. Home now – and in substantial pain given that I am intolerant to any pain medication… but I believe I’m on a good path to healing and recovery~ Much Love to you dear friend. I hope all is well in your world ~ Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM

• Robyn, dear friend, I’m so glad that you’re finally home; and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers daily, wishing for complete recovery and reduced pain for you. I have had to give up my blog – it was just too much for me to continue with it. If you are on facebook at all, you can find me at: https://www.facebook.com/JulieCatherineEdwards to keep in touch. Sending you many gentle hugs and much love! ~ Julie xoxox

February 24, 2014 at 9:57 PM

8. Hi Robyn, I am saying many prayers for you, my friend, for a smooth surgery and recovery. You have been missed, but we will be here when you’re ready to return. I just commented on Resa’s blog and your poetry shirt is simply gorgeous and her gesture is just as beautiful, along with your poem and you are the perfect model, too. Take care of yourself and sending much love and many hugs and blessings your way. Lauren ♥

January 6, 2014 at 10:36 PM

• Hi dearest Lauren! Thank you sooooo much for your thoughtful wishes and prayers. I miss you too! Hopefully one day soon I will be able to get back to this world I love so much!! So glad you liked Resa’s magical creations. She is an angel ~ and I am so lucky to have encountered her and all of you here. Has meant the world to me during these challenging years. Hugs and Love, Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:28 AM

9. Al

Sending my thoughts your way Robyn. You will be fine, and I hope your recovery will be as quickly as possible, but don’t over do it. I love the poetry shirt as well

January 7, 2014 at 3:32 AM

• Aww, thank you dear Al! I am very touched and so appreciate all your good wishes for me. I will go slow and easy in this recovery process… Very excited and hopeful! Blessings and Love, Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:29 AM

• Al

Hey Robyn. Great to hear from you again. Yes, slow and steady and you will be almost as good as new. :-)

January 15, 2014 at 1:34 PM

• I have missed you too Alastair – I see you have shortened your name a bit! I like it :) ~ Yes – slow and steady – and HOPEFUL! Much Love, and see you soon!

January 16, 2014 at 12:16 AM

• Al

:-)

January 16, 2014 at 2:53 AM

10. Wishing you a successful surgery an speedy recovery, Robyn. Your blog posts have been sorely missed and are an inspiration to us all. :)

January 7, 2014 at 5:26 AM

• Dearest Darren ~ Thank you so very much from my deepest heart. I am overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support I have been blessed with here. I miss this wonderful world very much. I hope you are well, and send hugs, gratitude and love your way~ x Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:30 AM

11. hi Robyn, it looks like Resa has designed you a poetry shirt that may indeed contain superpower materials …. please utilize these materials to the best of your abilities, there is a dragon waiting for you to slay …. slay it please with all your strength, love and wisdom …. my thoughts and prayers are with you as they have always been, overcome any obstacles with bravery and courage …. show them who they are reckoning with, the mighty Robyn …. your friend always, Jim

January 7, 2014 at 5:59 AM

• Yes Jim~~ Resa has created magic here for me! I was so surprised and enthralled. We spoke about the poetry shirt concept and worked on it for some time a while ago, and then, right prior to my big surgery – it appeared at my doorstep (along with a fabulous charm pendant that came with me to the hospital). All went very well surgically – no complications and I am progressing slow and steady now home for the 2nd day. I am so very grateful and blessed to know you … Huge Hugs to you and eternally grateful for your friendship! x Robyn

January 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM

• Hi there dear Jim! It is so nice to “see” you !! I love your interpretation of Resa’s poetry shirt as a vehicle for “superpowers” ~ YES! I am calling in those powers all I can… and hope to slay that dragon at last!! You are a gem. Thank you for your prayer and healing wishes for me… I am beyond touched by your generous soul! With Love and Gratitude Always, Robyn

January 19, 2014 at 1:11 PM

• hi Robyn, i hope you are getting stronger every day as you slay that dragon …. strength and perseverance along with the magic of healing can hopefully bring you out on the dance floor again with family and friends that continue to grow and blossom …. with love and best wishes for you as always, your friend Jim

February 3, 2014 at 2:17 AM

12. Sending lots of healing energy your way dear Robyn – I’ve missed your posts very much, but my sixth sense told me surgery was on the agenda and that you would reappear much refreshed and walking tall one day.
    Sending Lots of Love and my very best wishes for a speedy recovery, but can well appreciate that it may be some time before you’re ‘back on deck’. Take care and don’t try and hurry the recovery any more than it should be.
    Patience is the key that will unlock the door to the Future.
    Vicki
    xoxo

January 7, 2014 at 6:21 AM

• Thank you so much Vicki! Have thought of you often and hope you are doing well. I’ve missed your posts as well, and am so happy this next phase of my journey is behind me so I can, hopefully, move on to recovery and a fuller life! Yes, I have been told it will be a process and a lengthy recovery given the complexity of my case, but I am remaining optimistic! I will take it one step at a time … patience is a virtue, I agree. Sending Love and Hugs ~ xo Robyn

January 16, 2014 at 12:10 AM

13. good luck and get well soon ! :)

January 7, 2014 at 12:40 PM

• Thank you so very much! I appreciate ~ and send good thoughts your way as well! :) ~ R

January 16, 2014 at 12:16 AM

14. Robyn, know that there are places words can’t fit into – and that’s the place of prayers. Mine are with you, breathing as you breath – hope for a brighter sun just beyond Thursday. I love you, and I’ll be waiting patiently for your return.

January 7, 2014 at 2:09 PM

• Oh dear Bobbie – thank you- no words are ever essential in our exchanges – you know that!! ;) Thank you dear friend for your prayers and shared breath … I do treasure our connection. All my Love – Robyn

January 19, 2014 at 1:13 PM

• I am glad to see you here, even if it is but for a moment………. I hope all is going well. You are missed for surely you are loved!

January 20, 2014 at 10:59 AM

15. My thoughts are with you Robyn for Thursday and beyond….I hope for a speedy recovery as well. Biggest hugs and some very vigorous waving. Miss you loads my friend. xx

January 7, 2014 at 8:28 PM

• Miss you to Ste J ~ :) And thank you for all your love and good wishes for my recovery. I can see you “vigorously” waving away over there – across the pond ! Love and hugs ~ Robyn x

January 19, 2014 at 1:15 PM

• I started waving from the US, so I think it should count double that I straddled two continents to wave to you (and something about my visa only allowing me three months blah, blah, blah). You just take it easy and let me know if there is any way I can aid you in your recovery…I don’t belly dance though, just in case you were hoping. xx

January 19, 2014 at 2:57 PM

16. Dear FGS,

Wendell A. Brown left this on my blog for you. I thought it should be here, too!

FGS Resa xoxo

Away

I love to feel that
    Sweet loving joy
    That a thought of
    You adds to my day.

Wendell

I write a lot of spiritual
    poems for God and to
    God, she will understand
    this one.

God bless!

January 8, 2014 at 6:38 PM

• Oh Thank you so much Dear Wendell ~ this is very beautiful and I do understand. “I love to feel…” – this is what life is all about, and it is a blessing to be able to open ones heart in such a way – to be filled with this kind of divine love. Thank you dearest Resa for sharing this here, it means so much to me.
      Huge Hugs and Love Always, Robyn

January 27, 2014 at 2:54 PM

17. Missing you, and want you to know that I am still with you in prayer. Sending you Love and Light. Jane :)

January 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM

• Oh Jane – thank you so much — I think of you often as well and hope things are wonderful in your world!!! Much Love dear friend ~ Robyn

January 27, 2014 at 2:55 PM

18. You look gorgeous and courageous RL. I’d command the tide of fortune to turn for you if I could, but I’ve got a feeling that’s going to happen anyway. Much love dearheart. xo

January 12, 2014 at 7:19 AM

• Oh Mike ~ forgive my being so tardy on responding, but please know I am so very touched by your words and your vision. I am sending lots of love and always, gratitude for your encouragement! ~ x RL

February 1, 2014 at 11:53 AM

19. Hello and blessings Robyn, I’m so happy for your news. Sending lots of love and prayers for you and your recovery. Thanks Reba for being a great friend and helper with the shirt and blog. Sending love, prayers and hugs! Brad

January 13, 2014 at 1:21 PM

• Thank you so much dearest Brad. Your thoughts, love and prayers mean a great deal to me. Love and Blessings to you always, X RL

February 1, 2014 at 11:54 AM

• Wonderful to hear from you. Continued healing and blessings, :)

February 1, 2014 at 4:29 PM

20. surrounding you with light and love. hugs, Eddie

January 14, 2014 at 10:43 AM

• Eddie ~ can feel the love and see the light — especially appreciate the hugs which carry the most powerful energy of all~ Thank you dear friend ~ x RL

February 1, 2014 at 11:55 AM

21. You are all ways in my thoughts and prayers….I am hopeful that you can feel all the love from all over the globe surrounding you!! I know you will because you are *that* amazing!! I am late in my wishes, though you know me and also know while my comment may be late….my love is always with you!! Missing your gorgeous spirit and presence….sending so very much love to you beloved friend ❤❤❤ !!!

January 24, 2014 at 6:38 PM

• Oh dearest beloved Chrisina ~ I have missed you so much…. and yes I know you, and there is no such thing as “late” with any comments or communication with us!! Thank you my beautiful friend for al your good thoughts, and prayers. Definitely can feel that love you speak of – and it’s my best medicine for sure. Huge Hug ~ x Robyn

February 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM

22. Robyn,

Have missed your smiling face.

Your friend,

Jeb.

February 1, 2014 at 7:14 PM

23. Just came to know. Its March now and I sure rather almost certain you’ve made a speedy recovery. Prayers coming your way.

March 3, 2014 at 4:18 AM

24. Hello Robyn. I regret to say I missed this post. I am so happy to hear that you are home and recovering. I was just thinking of you this morning while walking my dog. You have been in my thoughts and prayers so very often over the past several months. When I saw the message in my in-box that you liked one of my posts this afternoon I was elated to know you are doing well and will be back to blogging soon. I have missed your graceful presence so very much. Blessings to you for a speedy recovery and many smiles! Much love, Robyn

March 10, 2014 at 1:59 PM

25. Hello beautiful friend and soul mate. Sending you lots of positive energy and love, you are never far from my thoughts Robyn, always and always ~ Penny, xoxoxo

March 10, 2014 at 3:16 PM

26. sweet Robin, i saw your gravatar on my latest poem and my heart leapt in joy,
    hoping you are feeling better, know you are always in my thoughts. Love and Hugs to you!

March 12, 2014 at 7:17 AM

• I am so happy I had a moment to make some rounds last week ~ and your writing always finds a way to move me.
      Thank ou for your kind words ~ Love and Hugs to you dear friend! x RL

March 17, 2014 at 11:59 PM

27. Dearest Robyn…you have been on my mind so very much of late…I have been compelled to write you a quick note to share my love, thoughts, prayers, and utmost positive energy. I know you are very busy and my very last wish is to add any potential burden to your schedule so just wished to send some more love over to you and hope it arrives soonest. I do very much hope your progress is better than expected…that each day brings improvement. Please know how very much you are loved and missed! You are always in my heart….and my prayers. Sending so very much love… ♥♥♥♥ ~

July 7, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,348 other followers