Unrestricted

click hereUnrestricted « THROUGH THE HEALING LENS

1. marysa

Love, love, love it!

January 26, 2012 at 4:22 AM

• So happy to hear that Marysa. Means so much coming from you!! Don’t forget, there is a share button so you can post the ones your truly love to your wall…if you dare! :)

January 26, 2012 at 4:51 AM

2. ivy

Very cool, origonal photo!

January 26, 2012 at 4:30 AM

3. Thank you Ivy! Divine energy turned my car around and took me to the beach today (instead of the woods). Sure enough, the sand was packed so I could walk some and the most magical sights awaited me (and my camera) there. 75 pictures in 1 hour. Amazing that it’s end of January too.
    Glad you liked – could not select a favorite, so went with self-portrait of my shadow:)

January 26, 2012 at 4:42 AM

4. Jill

It’s funny how fate can steer you to something magical, both visually and creatively, that you didn’t expect. Truly a meditative experience that was meant to be.

January 26, 2012 at 8:58 PM

5. So true Jill. Would have been a mistake to hit the track or even the woods yesterday when 1 hour at that beach turned into “Euphoria” for me:)

January 26, 2012 at 9:44 PM

6. Elizabeth

I like the curvature on this shot. It captures the transition from smooth sand to rippled sea.

January 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM

7. Thanks Elizabeth. I agree… did not notice how smooth that line of sea was until after – but makes for a clean break. I have others that are more jagged, and they are interesting in a different way!

January 28, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,349 other followers